Topic: Echo Theme

Hello Nibblers,

Yet another simple but full featured theme commemorating the new Nibbleblog 3.6 codename "echo". It supports all plugins available, has full support for default comments, Facebook comments or Disqus comments. Fully responsive and works best on modern browsers and IE9+(not fully tested).

Any feedback is welcome, i didn't fully test it on all mobile devices, it uses css transitions to hide/show the sidebar starting at 960px and down. You can change the logo just by replacing the default one in themes/echo/css/img/logo.png with your own.

Download here - I will add it to Nibbleblog's github repo soon.

Desktop Screenshot

Echo Theme Desktop

Mobile Screenshot

Echo Theme Mobile

Look out, there's a three headed monkey behind you!!

Re: Echo Theme

Hello Jimmy!

Excelent theme! I uploaded to the demo

Jimmy wrote:

Hello Nibblers,

Yet another simple but full featured theme commemorating the new Nibbleblog 3.6 codename "echo". It supports all plugins available, has full support for default comments, Facebook comments or Disqus comments. Fully responsive and works best on modern browsers and IE9+(not fully tested).

Any feedback is welcome, i didn't fully test it on all mobile devices, it uses css transitions to hide/show the sidebar starting at 960px and down. You can change the logo just by replacing the default one in themes/echo/css/img/logo.png with your own.

Download here - I will add it to Nibbleblog's github repo soon.

Desktop Screenshot

Echo Theme Desktop

Mobile Screenshot

Echo Theme Mobile

Omg amazing! smile I have switched to this theme.

4 (edited by deadcrowwalking 16-06-2014 11:35:09)

I downloaded this theme - way the most beautiful theme I was able to find for Nibbleblog, so THX a lot - and copied it over to my blog I am currently building up.

But although it's a beautiful theme I recognized a bug. Tags are not displayed correctly but displayed as Array, Array ... etc.
The fix is easy, simply do not call the tag's name by

$tag

but by

$tag[name]

or

$tag[name_human]

This has to be fixed in
/path/to/your/nibbleblog/themes/echo/views/post/includes/post_body.bit
and
/your/path/to/your/nibbleblog/themes/echo/views/blog/includes/post_body.bit.

smile

All I have to say so far.
Thanks for a gread Blogging Engine and beautiful theme!

Edit 2014-06-16
Another bug is in /your/path/to/your/nibbleblog/themes/echo/views/page/view.bit, to work correctly it has to look this way:

1 <article>
  3     <h2 class="post-title"><?php echo Page::title(); ?></h2>
  5     <?php echo Page::content(); ?>
  7 </article>

Hi, how can I change the color of the left sidebar?

Anyone knows the utility of BUTTON.PNG with link to a javascript in all pages of this theme ECHO?
many thanks

paco/madrid

7 (edited by delhimaths 25-10-2015 11:53:12)

I love this theme, but, on ANDROID mobiles the left sidebar of my menu (which displays after pressing hamburger icon) does not display the link text within navigation buttons, but only displays the button background color.

eg:  Mathspro India the left sidebar category field link texts are blank.