Topic: [Release] Last.FM Panel (version 1.3)
A plugin to show a panel showing statistics of a Last.FM user. All information is called by the use of the official JSON APIs provided by Last.FM.
• A User Info section, containing the username, avatar and total play count.
• Now Playing section: showing the current song being played with a thumbnail of the artist/band.
• Shows Recently Played Tracks.
• Show Top Artists.
• Show Top Albums.
• Show Top Tracks.
• The ability to choose which period to fetch the statistics for Top Artists, Top Albums and Top Tracks.
• Can define desired amount of recent tracks, Top Artists, Top Albums and Top Tracks to be shown.
• All sections can be enabled or disabled at will (except the User Info section).
• All words are not hard-coded and can be localized to your own language.
• Shows thumbnail of the current album of the currently playing song instead of the artist's thumbnail.
• Shows thumbnail for each of the Top sections and the Recently Played Tracks section.
• Cache all the JSON files to decrease load, except for the Now Playing section.
• The ability to choose the desired size of the thumbnails for each sections.
Current Version: 1.3
Available locale(s): English (US) only.
Download, screenshot and demo is available here: http://k0n3k.tk/page/last.fm-panel-for-nibbleblog/