1 (edited by murko 08-10-2015 11:05:54)

Topic: Gravatar using NB comments

File: \admin\kernel\helpers\image.class.php has this part

line:26

$url = 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/';

That don't work. I get no image that way (other than a gray default one)

Changing that one to:

$url = 'https://s.gravatar.com/avatar/';

...makes it work though.
Dunno if it's gravatar themselves that made a change or if this was just an error on your part

---------------

Ps. Since I am only using NB comments, I would also like to request a few new features.

1. Not only approve/deny/delete a comment, but also edit (me, not the user itself) a comment. It could be due to a misspelling, mislinking or whatever, but it could come in handy.

2. Actually allowing more characters than a-z, 0-9
I tried making a quote saying "this way" and it came out: "this way"
2b. Maybe even letting it support bbcode in the simple sense of just bold, underline, italic and url
Or maybe "bb-code-in comments" as a plugin to check boxes of what we want or not in the sense of what's possible with bbcode

3. "New row, on ENTER". Dunno a better way to explain it..

Wrap?
If anyone makes a long comment it's kinda hard to read if there's never any new line "wrapping(?)"

Where could I edit code, and what should I write to make that work? smile
I do hope my stupid explanation is understandable.

Ex.

If I write this in a comment field:

"This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about.

This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about.

This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about.

This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. "

it should look like above, but instead it looks like this:

"This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. This is a comment text that I will just use to make a small point in this case and to explain what I m talking about. "