Topic: A few bugs

Hi Diego!
Thank you for your work.

I found a few bugs, here they are:

1) In plugins, if uploaded incorrect files (php, zip, etc), there will a lot of error messages and encoding change.

Warning: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 26
Warning: imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 27
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 117
Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 118
Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 43
Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/fanfilms/hosts_html/admin/kernel/helpers/resize.class.php on line 80

2) In plugins can write a text instead of numbers. In the plugin "tag cloud" if write a text in "Bigger size for the tag more significant in px", data will be written in data base, But the numbers are displayed. 0 - if wrote a text, and for example 12 if wrote 012.

3) You can create a category with the address containing HTML tags. This category calls error 404.

4) You can create a page with the address containing HTML tags. This page calls error 404.

5) You can create a post (simple post, quote, video) with the address containing HTML tags. This post calls error 404.

6) You can create a tag with the address containing HTML tags. This tag calls error 404.

7) Russian translation changes the admin area layout. (Line break due to lack of space.)

8) In the comment form in "Email" can write Anything (<title> for example).

And may be better create SITEMAP.XML, ROBOTS.TXT and FEED like dynamic page? Like simple page?

P.S: I'm sorry for my English. And again thank you for your work.

Re: A few bugs

Thanks for reporting!